- Monitor progress of work at the site.
- To liaise and coordinate with client, consultant, authorities, and contractors.
- To ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the drawings, construction plans, procedures, and specifications.
- To prepare report required by authorities.
- To prepare monthly progress report.
- To check all construction drawings and liaise with consultants if there are any discrepancies found.
- Coordinate with site supervisors to solve technical problems.
- To attend site meetings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Required Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills, initiative, enthusiasm in work, good communication skills & able to work under minimum supervision and independently.
- Additional required skills: MS Office, AutoCad and MS Project.
- Willing to work in Melaka.
- Please email your resume to [email protected].
- Handle full set of accounts, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable.
- Preparation of monthly financial, management report and cashflow report.
- Monitor daily cash flow.
- Ensure compliance on matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements including liaising with internal/external auditors, tax agents and company secretary.
- To handle daily, monthly, and quarterly requirement for maintaining housing development account as required by the government act.
- Prepare profit recognition, cost recognition and apportionment of cost.
- Responsible for update accounting entry and daily accounting matter.
- Prepare cheque/TT/payment instructions for the Company.
- Prepare journal voucher.
- Update bank ledger, bank balance & bank reconciliation.
- To prepare revision of tax estimate of tax payable (CP204A).
- To prepare Tax Computation which showing the tax adjustments to the accounting profit to arrive at the income that is chargeable to tax.
- To submit Borang C after finalised the Tax Computation.
- Supporting the Senior Executive with projects and tasks when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Computer literate with good MS Office especially Excel & accounting software skills.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferred candidate with full set account or audit background.
- Responsible for achieving Sales Target from time to time.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with Business Client.
- To identify the needs of the clients and to follow up with them.
- To involve in the Sales Activities (ex. Project Launching, Sales Gallery Exhibition, Sales Booth Event etc.)
- To perform any other relevant duties as per given by Department Head.
- Presentable, good interpersonal and solid communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Required Skill(s): Communication and interpersonal skills must be very strong in order to established good relationship with client.
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Able to work independently and work as a team.
- Hardworking, discipline and good working attitude.
Interested applicants please fill-in the form below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified